View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 01:20 AM   #107
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
That really surprises me. Do you have a lot of books on the 650? When I hit over 1100 books on the 350, everything slowed down then for me, including page turns. Now I only keep up to 200 books on the reader at any time, and I have the same exact books on the Kobo, same amount.

I've tried the page turns in different books in case there were any formatting issues one reader didn't like, and every time the Sony is faster. I thought the Kobo would be faster, especially since it only refreshes the screen every 6 pages, but it's not the case for me.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote