View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 10:02 AM   #567
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
A lot of good ideas in here. I pretty much agree with all of them. Coming from a Sony Reader with prs+ I am used to being able to see the time. I also like to see how many pages there are in the whole book, not just one chapter. One thing I would like to be able to do is get dictionary definitions of words contained in the selected explanation. For example I looked up "eponymous" tonight and got the definition of 'relating to an epynom' or something like that. That's not much of a help. What I wanted to do was then select epynom from the definition and define that but I couldn't do it. I had to open up the dictionary and manually type the word.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote