View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:06 AM   #595
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I remember really enjoying The Outlander, but I think I only made it through three books before losing interest in the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Just like with The Bet, some of the responsibilities she assigns to the hero seem so implausible at his age, yet the book felt so juvenile at the same time. Also, it has a cliffhanger ending (things that make me go 'grrr' ) and an unresolved love triangle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I just finished Connected, hmmm, 3 stars for me. A bit too implausible for my liking and even with the cliffhanger may not grab the 2nd book when it comes out.
What is with the cliffhangers?! These two were both high on my TBR list, but knowing they have cliffhangers they'll be moving down. I totally didn't realise they were both first in a series... Seems to be a very big trend in NA.
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote