Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 06:55 AM   #485
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
Well, I guess I shouldn't go into all that mess then. I just wanted to do same as I do with Amazon - download on Mac, liberate, sideload. Seems more complicated with Kobo...And I thought they are the ones that are more free...
You can do exactly that. And it is what I generally do. The only thing I like about the kepub reader is the reading progress info.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote