View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 09:13 PM   #599
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
For some reasons, I can read fonts that are a tad smaller in Paperbacks as compared what I would use on the Kindle.

At the moment, I prefer DejaVu Serif, modded to be a bit fatter, on my Kindle.

If I set the line spacing and font size to exactly match what (most of) my paperbacks use, which is font size 3 and line spacing 2, then I can read the paperback somewhat better. The Kindle reads better than the book at font size 4 and line spacing 1.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote