Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #262
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by danicca View Post
I saw it only on pre-order.

Can I ask how pdf books look on Aura? Is it possible to read without zooming?
If you have superman vision, maybe

I think reading pdf even on a 10" device is a little tough. You need to at least crop the margins.

The good news is from the review video, the aura handles PDF well. There's a minimap, you can pan around smoothly, screen doesn't refresh and flash as you pan around, and when you go to next page it retains your zoom.

If you plan on reading a lot of technical documents, I think you want a bigger device.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote