View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 05:28 PM   #16282
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
You thinking of reading the next book - The Year of the Flood?
I'd like to read more Atwood, including Year of the Flood, but I don't know when I'll ever get around to it. I read this one because I already had it, and I think I've had it for more than 8 years.

It was also my 9th consecutive pbook, although I have read a handful of eshortstories in between. I have finally gone back to electronic reading for my next book.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote