View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:01 AM   #393
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheriePie View Post
I get an error when trying to use Tesseract OCR engine on the 64-bit windows platform (v1.65). After selecting Tesseract for the OCR choice...
I was able to replicate this problem on my system, so I'll fix it for the next release. It must be something related to not correctly transitioning from Tesseract to GOCR when the Tesseract language files aren't found. To get Tesseract to work, please see my OCR help page. Or you might try Wallauer's Windows GUI.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote