Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 03:50 PM   #17
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
There were no rumors about this ahead of time? I had to learn about it from the official email from Kobo? I feel that you guys have let me down...
I didn't know the release name until this morning, and that was due to a chance discussion with someone.

I did know the codename and roughly what it would be - high end eInk device - but beyond that nothing more than the name.

This is primarily due to me not being involved in that side of things, and having our own commitments and deadlines.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote