View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #19
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
alanHd: Back in the 5 1/4 floppy days I had worked for about four hours on a study and was so into it that I had not backed up at all. They were remodeling the library and an electrician did not know which breaker he needed to pull so popped the main :-(

Since that day backing up in three places is never enough :-) I try to keep about five in several different locations. House, car trunk and garage, if all three go I've had it.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote