View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #90
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
OOH!! I'm just about to jump in the car to go to the doc for a number of things, and I was, for the first time in my life (I'm over 60) going to ask for something to help me sleep. I have a few audiobooks that bore me witless (well not the books, so much, but the readers who DRONE!!).. perhaps I should try that first Still have to go to the doc but I'll give that a try, I have been sleeping very badly since Christmas and am beginning to wear out.

Thanks!!!
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote