View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 09:35 AM   #77
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Soooo - I tried again with the audio books. I have the Audible App on my Android and a bunch of classics I got for free. So when I went to pick up my crochet project, I kicked off Jane Eyre.

I left the speed at 1x because I wanted to hear the natural speed of the speaker. The experience was quite good. In fact, this book would be great to read. Don't know if there are any Jane Eyre fans out there, but my mother told me that although she enjoyed many period works (like Austen for example), Jane Eyre was a book that she could re-read many times. That's why I picked the book. I don't really have time to read it at the moment, but I can listen to it at the times I can't read. I definitely couldn't read and crochet - that would be a disaster.
Jane Eyre is one of the few classics that I enjoyed. I wouldn't say I wanted to read it again, but I'm not a re-reader for the most part. Huck Fin was another one I liked.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote