View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 07:36 AM   #85
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Actually, The Surface RT has finally arrived to Japan. It does look impressive and the weight is even good. But too little to late, I ordered a Nexus 10 instead. I have basically dropped Windows as my main OS and am slowly moving over to Android. Will only use Android for 90 percent of my work this year. Honestly, The Surface pro looks good but, the weight is too much... 910 grams.... I have an acer with windows 8 11.6 inches 1.2kg, 500gigs of memory, i5 ivorybridge, 3 usb, Full HDMI...etc... even the latest Airmac is lighter than the Pro and has a built in Keyboard....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Actually the Surface RT is a great machine and the Surface Pro even more so --- however, MS just doesn't understand consumer marketing. They built the infinitely better mouse trap -- but they have no idea how to get people to buy it.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote