View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 01:59 AM   #29
decat88ba
decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle Touch ftw
You guys kick ass. As if I didn't love my KT for allowing me to carry my entire library in my pocket (or satchel, it's still kind of big for a pocker), knowing there's a community of motivated, capable people working on making it even more awesome is in itself even more awesome. The previous sentence makes sense.

I don't have any programming skills or pounds sterling to contribute to the cause (at the moment), but I can remind you that your efforts are very much appreciated.

Although there are people in MR who just request stuff without offering anything in return, you probably need to remember that most of us are just really thankful to have you.

Cheers,
Alex
decat88ba is offline   Reply With Quote