View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #27
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
I'm a slave...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
The replies have been generally accurate regarding how Windows will react. However, none have discussed the consequences for you.

You will be a slave to the Googlemonster. It will swallow your life. Your privacy will be gone. You will be a mere husk of your former self. Lost for eternity.

So, basically no changes.
...in my life in general, so why not on-line. At least I will go into it with my eyes open! (Thanks for the consciousness.)
Husk
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote