View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 06:34 AM   #22282
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm not a speed rider (most of the time.) I'm a sight-see'er. I might accelerate quickly up to the speed limit, but don't usually exceed it by much. So when someone does run up my tail, I tend to move over to make it easier for them to pass me without having to go too far into the other lane. But all too often, they don't want to pass. I don't understand it, but even if I use hand signals offering them to go around me, they will sit right on my back bumper and if I don't speed up, sound their horns. People are strange... In California, so many are killing each other off in 'road rage' that it makes driving more of a danger from anger than from vehicle faults!

Motorcycles are permitted to 'split lanes' in Japan, and many streets have special bike lanes painted right onto the road. And all too often there is some a$$ who will position his car in a traffic jam so as to block off all passage in that lane. If 'he' can't move, he's not about to let some motorbike drive on by!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote