View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 09:01 AM   #78
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Interesting substitute, since Mobi2IMP can't handle Huff-Dic compression whereas Mobi2OEB can.

I'll probably use an external converter from .prc to .html (mobi2oeb.exe) and then further process the extracted (resulting) .html with my perl script to go from (mobipocket-specific) .html to .imp.

I'll see what I can come up with. Now where to put that input switch for which .prc to .html converter to use...
I was thinking about it the other day when I found a commercial PRC that Mobi2HTML did not work on but Mobi2OEB does. I kind or thought it would be a good idea to have Mobi2OEB being used as it works with more PRC then Mobi2HTML.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote