View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 12:40 PM   #61
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
For now I am trying out BazQux reader. It looks the most like the Reader interface and imported all of my feeds into their folders. The useability is very similar, although there are a few features it's missing. But at least all my feeds are there, and I can read them.

It does have some nice extra features, like the ability to load full posts on many blogs that show you only the first paragraph initially. You can also opt to have it show comments on posts.

It's free for 30 days to try, then $9 a year (minimum, you can pay more if you want). I think I'll be using this, at least for now.
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote