1) Thread are cheap here - start your own. One click of the "New Tread" button is all it costs.
2) That is **NOT** knc1's version - it is Amazon's, ripped from the binary as described in that thread.
3) The fix for the header was (still is) posted here over a year ago.
4) Check the kual-system git repo for the compiler and options used to compile that kernel (as part of compiling all the modules).
5) Supporting modules are posted. (click the "attachment icon" in the forum listing of that dev info thread.
Ah, and they are also in the kual-system git repo.