View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #1227
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
@Firedancer885,

These epubs were originally downloaded directly from TTH. You can tell because a) they have the "Downloaded From: http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-XXXX" line at the beginning of the first chapter and b) FFDL didn't even support TTH until 2011-12-14. Which is after the last update date for all of them as well. So I don't think FFDL has ever downloaded chapters for these epubs.

Looking back through the change history, I'm not finding anything in FFDL to explain this. I can't categorically state FFDL didn't rearrange the chapters, but I'm not finding any evidence that might have, either.

Regardless, it doesn't do it now.

Unfortunately, I don't see any easy way to identify books with this problem. And the only solution I see is to update with 'Overwrite Always' or download the epub from TTH again.