Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #100
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by lissandro.sosa View Post
mmmm I tried this options laters,

but i said, this options not are in the power and sleep setting, there are only limited to 60 minutes. if I wanna never shutdown?, how i can change this settings, if previously i have in shutdown in 30 minutes?
You might be running into a difference in behaviour due to different "store brand" Kobo's not having the "never" option. I seem to remember some Kobo's (from FNAC in France maybe?) having this because they wanted their store branding to show up. Weird that you originally had the option and now doesn't though.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote