View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #35
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->L2->iOS/CBW
Just a quick question, might even be considered a stupid question:

Does using the BBB filter change battery life? My (maybe dumb) reasoning is that the use of wifi/3g drains the battery which is why I usually keep my device in airplane mode (secondary to the keeping updates out of my control reason, which tangentially has been fixed by the backdoorlock button), but I was wondering if when out of airplane mode, by enabling the BBB filter, does the device try and waste energy calling home and if so, has anyone noticed a change in battery drain compared to no BBB filter?
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote