View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 10:57 PM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
My intentions for cover support are:

- Option to not change aspect ratio when copying the covers from calibre. In fact, it wouldn't resize the cover for the largest version.

- Fix up the sizes for the Glo. The Mini should use the same sizes as the Touch, but I don't have one to check.

- Remove cover images when resending a book. That way the device will recreate them from the current version of the book. I don't plan to add an option for this as this goes along with the action of replacing the book. If any of the other cover options are selected, the covers will be replaced anyway.

I feel there is something else, but I can't think of it at the moment.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote