View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 04:25 AM   #35721
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
That's why I say I refuse to take the Typhoid shot, and will only accept the oral vaccine if available. The Typhoid shot feels like liquid fire going into your arm, and leaves it feeling sore for days afterwards, then you get sick for a couple of days following that!!! Never again! .....
Stitchawl
Yes, the oral vaccin is way better and also seems to give a better protection. I only had stomachcramps for a couple of days after I had the capsules.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote