View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:05 AM   #6
RobertP
RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I have done a factory reset before I opened this thread. Well, if by factory reset you mean the 'Reset Device' option under the 'Settings' menu. It did not fix the problem.

All the .mobi files are in the 'Documents' folder and I don't think they are named weirdly. All of them worked fine for a month or so, and they were in the same directory and named the same as they are now. Most of them were already created using Calibre (I had to convert most of them from ePub format).

Tomorrow I will try a few more things, maybe another reset. I will also try transferring the books to the device using Calibre, and maybe re-converting them again before that.
RobertP is offline   Reply With Quote