View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:10 PM   #15634
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Tony Hillerman & Carolyn Keene (Mildred A Wirt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Well finished up the Nancy Drew Mystery, The Secret of Shadow Ranch and also Jeffrey Deaver's, The Bone Collector and enjoyed them both a lot! Next I'm going to give Lory S. Kaufman's SciFi YA novel, The Lens and the Looker a try and I'm also reading the sixth Nancy Drew Mystery, The Secret of Red Gate Farm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I read almost 20% of The Lens and the Looker and decided that it wasn't for me or at least wasn't for me, at this particular time. So I picked another book instead, Blood of the Demon, the second of the Kara Gillian novels by Diana Rowland. I was hooked by the middle of the first chapter.
Finished both The Secret of Red Gate Farm and Blood of the Demon. Enjoyed them both a lot. Now I'm going to read The 7th of the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, The Clue in the Diary and the 16th of Tony Hillerman's Navajo Mysteries, The Sinister Pig.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote