View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:43 PM   #39
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Rather than looking at what to delete, I'm more looking towards maybe not picking 5 or 6 freebies a day.

It's not only the piling up of ebooks that I'm never going to read, it's the way I obsessively download, liberate, classify, change covers etc.. Downloading freebies is taking up time - a commodity which is comparatively more valuable than these ebooks at full price.

I was starting to think that maybe I should only pick up freebies if they were actually discounted from a significantly higher price or already on my wish list - or something. Break the cycle and spend more time reading, writing reviews, doing housework, writing music, working on my crochet, or spending time with the S.O.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote