Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:38 PM   #101
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Well, it IS very important to pay close attention to what Ranger says!! Very very close....
Mmmmm, yummy!
S
Go Team Babe! The Stephanie Plum series change my life. When I tell people this they look at me funny.

If you don't have the Audibles they are well worth it! At least the ones done by Lorelei King. She is my all time favorite narrator. Each month I get one with a credit. 5 & 6 are still not available though. I had to go to ebay to get 5 on CD which is C.J. Critt she is okay but isn't the best. I wish King would go back and do the first 6.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote