View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:31 AM   #360
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Since, when I read in bed, I do it in complete darkness and have the PW right in front of my face, I can only take around level 5.

Blossom, be honest, are you just trying to make us feel better because you have a perfect screen? Cause... it's not working ....
No I am just frustrated that I haven't been able to read for long periods of time like I can on my other Kindles. At first I blame the Cold I had, then my tired eyes but then last night it dawn on me it was the light on the Paperwhite after reading on my PW for 15 minutes and got eye strain switch to the KF and it went away. I use the Sepia theme on my KF with brightness at 0.8%. So I up the brightness on the PW to match and it really did help. Hubby was asleep already so it didn't bother him.

I also read in complete darkness so I thought 5 was good but now I know I need a little bit more to read with for long periods of time.

That said I believe one could be more color sensitive and I am light sensitive and there's probably not many who own a PW who has my problem.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote