View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:05 AM   #15
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper Kingsley View Post
I started with the NaNoWriMo copy, then bought the registration for it and upgraded. I'm just worried that if I download and reinstall from their site it might not recognize that I'm registered. I've got a deadline on my novel so I don't want to be stuck without access for days.

I'll have to look through my old emails to see if I have a registration key somewhere.

Glad you got it sorted out - but I was going to say - just wait to update it until AFTER you finish your novel.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote