View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 12:58 AM   #3
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I tried to update and it won't let me

When I hit the search for updates from Scrivener, it told me there's no active Internet connection found. The Literature & Latte site said to download the new version and load it on, but I'm scared I won't have access to the program anymore. If I do a completely new load, do I have to come up with a password or something? I don't remember them giving me any kind of passkey or anything :/
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote