Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #294
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironflute View Post
Update on my Kobo issues:
I ended up giving up and getting a Nook, which I rooted. It's infinitely more reliable and doubles as an Android tablet now that I've hacked it. I should've just done this in the first place.
Anyone want to buy a Kobo Glo with a neoprene slip cover?
I'm not sure how you can determine it's "infinitely more reliable" since you've only had it for a couple of days, but now at least giving you free technical support is the job of the Nook forum.
rwhe is offline   Reply With Quote