View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #392
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I've noticed something weird that I thought at first was a glitch with the Palatino font installed. Like I've mentioned on other threads, I recently acquired a replacement PW and I realized that the problem is just with my old one (which has USE_ALT_FONTS installed, the one does not).

I usually read at the smallest Palatino setting and with my old PW, I found some of the words "sticking together" without a space in between. Like I said, I thought it was a glitch in the font because the problem would be fixed by going up another size.

When I got my new PW though, which I haven't had the chance to install USE_ALT_FONTS on yet, I realized this wasn't the case.

Has anyone experienced this?

Old PW

New PW
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote