View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #450
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Hooray! That was really annoying. Now they need to add back the extra information about number of copies to your holds list so you know your place in line. Those are probably my biggest complaints about the new format. Otherwise I like the new book cover view for my tablet, but I want to have list view as an option for when I'm on my computer.
I don't understand why all the libraries aren't the same. I still have the "You are user 2 out of 4 on the waiting list" information on my books on hold. I also have not had to log in with each book as some others have.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I haven't had these problems! but you'd think all the Overdrive libraries would be the same.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote