View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:23 PM   #224
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Actually, now that I am looking at it in full lighting, it looks bad no matter what the lighting is. I only have it brighter in the daylight, so, duh, of course I did not see the blotches as badly
When I first got this one, it had very, very, very faint blotches - at times, I almost could not see them. Now, there are bruises on my screen

The pictures make it look a bit worse than it is.
As we were talking about privately, mine became worse as well. Very strange. When I first received it, it looked great, now it's more pink.

Here's a pic of my current PW on the left (the one I'm happy with but it has those glowing specks and the color hues are very faint in person) next to my older one. You can see the older one in darker and more muddy. It's much more pronounced in person compared to the pic. In person the screen on older one is very pink and darker. Both lights are at 24.

sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote