View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #218
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Thanks, xendula. My mom also has a PW (also a 501), which is more greenish than pink. When I compared the 603 next to her green 501, the 603 looked absolutely white. Also I'm not sure if it's my imagination but the blotches seem to have lessened somewhat. I'll try reading on it in the dark -- hopefully it's tolerable. Either way, I don't think I'm contacting Amazon again. I'll live with it until the next Kindle version comes out. Hopefully they'll have fixed the problem by then

Edit: I checked the photos I uploaded earlier and compared them to the 603 in my hand -- blotches are still there after all. The good news is, maybe I've already gotten used to them? Or trained my brain to ignore them?

Last edited by xtine; 02-01-2013 at 10:30 AM.
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote