View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #217
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
To repeat yet again, the light diffuser is a diffraction grating, and colour fringing is inherent in it. Your photographs look absolutely fine to me, but if you find the colour fringing objectionable, there's absolutely no point in getting another PW. The colours may be different, but they WILL still be present.
I also agree that the colors will still be there. What I'm trying to figure out is why the colors aren't consistent in each device. I've had 5 of them, and absolutely none of them were the same. One of them was practically unreadable because the screen was so muddy looking. I kept getting new ones because I knew that some were better than others. The one I kept is very good. The hues are there, but I don't notice them unless I'm really looking for them.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote