View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:10 AM   #26
Skibble
Runs With Scissors
Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I do everything left-handed except cut with scissors and use a computer mouse. In both of the latter cases, I had to adapt to use my right hand because left-handed tools were not available to me at the time I was first learning the skills.

I had one teacher in elementary school who was quite old-fashioned, and didn't believe it was "proper" for children to write with their left hands. She tried to force me to write with my right hand instead of the left. Once my parents found out, they put a stop to it, but the teacher held a grudge for the rest of the school year. This was the same year in which we learned cursive. Now, all these years later, writing in cursive still makes me anxious. I print instead.
Skibble is offline   Reply With Quote