View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #40
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
Well, blast. Last night I discovered an error in the original Word file, which made it into all my other formats except the PDF. !%$#!@% hidden text in Word put a line of code in the middle of the book.

I've corrected it in the Mobi, html, and RTF versions online, so purists (or those doing conversions) might want to redownload. Sorry about that. I'll get to the eReader version today, I hope. And I'm also trying to get a new PDF file that looks right (as the current one does) and reflows text right for a small screen (as the current one does not).

Jeff
When I got to chapter 15 in formatting, I noticed some text that made no sense. So I looked it up in the HTML and found it and the code to tell the web browser not to display it. I then searched for that code and removed all the text that should not be there. So once I'm done, it won't have the extra text in the LRF.

In Chapter 2, there is are three occurrences of // that should be ///.
In Chapter 15, there is an occurrence of //// that should be ///.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote