Originally Posted by Randy11
I've a bug with the PDF Reader (last patch) when I use the key mapping for the PAD. This is the actions to do to see my bug :
- Load the PDF file, I use "tabularx.pdf" but I've the same problem with other files
- Page Settings : Clear Margins
- Page Setting : Universal Manual => PICTURE 1
- => I get the PICTURE 2
- Tools : Key Mapping -> Page Turn
- Change page with the PAD => PICTURE 3
It takes 2 press on the PAD to see one page, then only one press of the button ">" is necessary and
the page is fully displayed.
With the PAD, the first press show the full page and the second seems only to move the viewport.
Could you confirm this bug ?
I confirm the bug. It seems that setting the Key Mapping to Page Turn isn't working correctly.