View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:35 AM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I think I know what is going on, the SONY T1/T2 and Kobo drivers use a different format for returning the books thumbnail, which causes the the new code to error out leading to failed matches. I've adjusted the code to take that into account, hopefully that will fix it.
Before I update to 0.9.16, is the version with the fix the current version or should I wait until 0.9.17?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote