View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:37 PM   #68
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
If the new management started by doing something radically different the same investors that are freaking out now would have freaked out then. There was criticism that Apple maps came out when it clearly wasn't ready. Maybe they are waiting a while to work out any new ideas.

For me it's not a belief in the company, but it's a belief that money will attract good designers. The more companies there are out there, the more chances there are for designers' visions to become reality. I've seen so many absolutely beautiful concept designs that maybe if they get built I will even switch from my dumb phone to a smart one.
No doubt that they have the resources to turn it around and might have something up their sleeves -- but until they show their cards the market won't be convinced they do.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote