View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:41 PM   #23
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Saying they *accidentally* validated something is hardly crediting them for anything.
Oh, well. Here...

Quote:
[In a fabled meeting between Jobs and Gates, Steve Jobs supposedly to Bill Gates], “You’re ripping us off! I trusted you, and now you’re stealing from us!”

[To which Gates responded,] “Well, Steve, I think there’s more than one way of looking at it. I think it’s more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it.”
The mini tablet form was validated by Amazon's spectacular launch or the Fire which was followed by Google's popular Nexus. That form was established while Apple was still denying an iPad Mini.

Last edited by wizwor; 01-24-2013 at 05:45 PM.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote