View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:23 PM   #5
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
Booxstor, would it be possible to implement also automatic saving every 15 min (or so) and/or saving when going to sleep/off.

Also might be a good idea refresh battery indicator every hour or so.

And, I am not sure now if clock behaviour has changed, but generally my impression was any clock in M92 changes only when page is redrawn. Might be fine, if it changes every minute.
Hi, Mono!
As far as I know the annotations and scribbles should be saved before going to suspend mode. I will check it.
Regarding updating of battery and clock in particular periods of time - good idea. I will try to implement it in the next update..
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote