View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #66
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
rootfs -- as far as I remember yes, if that 3.2.1 image is a specially-made image for DXG. To be honest the most recent DXG I've restored to the 2.5.8 rootfs, but all the previous ones *I think* I just rolled 3.2.1 rootfs onto. It's been a while ago tho, so if knc1 had a more recent experience with the custom 3.2.1 image, listen to him.

For the voltage -- everything I've used is in the photos. I didn't know it required level shifter, so I've used everything as pictured and (knock on wood) haven't fried a single DXG yet. YMMV of course.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote