View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:29 AM   #1
pvdas
Enthusiast
pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Boox i86ML Plus
Battery indicator is useless and dangerous

The battery indicator on my M92 goes to 2 bars and then the device shuts down saying 'battery low'. It has been running for over a week on one charge, while using it a lot, so I assume the battery is OK, just the indicator is not calibrated. That leads to potential danger, because the M92 does not save the last work, e.g. scribble, and shuts down. All the work from the time when the file was closed last time, and thus saved, is lost. So if someone is working on a file for longer period and just suspending the M92, if that happenes to him, with 2 bars left and therefore not suspecting anything, it maybe very distressful. Is it possible to change in the next update that the work is saved by properly closing the file, before shut down? Is it also possible to add a calibration for the battery?

Thank you.

Last edited by pvdas; 01-19-2013 at 05:32 AM.
pvdas is offline   Reply With Quote