View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:34 AM   #23011
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Good luck! I took the easy way out and did two at the same time just so I wouldn't have to go through it twice. It took an extra year, but it was worth it as I was allowed to combine my thesis to satisfy both.

Stitchawl
My path is not much different. My first Masters is a subset of the classes I need for my second master (well after moving the electives around in a smart manner at least) so guess I am cheating a little
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote