View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:33 AM   #1002
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftail View Post
I would like to tell you that I've managed to resurrect my Kindle Touch with your help. I used the silver18's debricking guide for noobs and it worked like a charm. (Well, at least after I created a Windows XP virtual machine as I couldn't get all the drivers to install on Windows 8 64bit.)
I had bricked it ('Your kindle needs repair.' screen) while trying to uninstall hacks in order to get the 5.3.2 update (which is awesome, by the way).
Thanks for the success report. Sometimes VMs help, as you discovered. I added your report to the list in the first post.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote