View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:24 PM   #64
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I too will be getting the historicals. Those are my favorite romance reads anyway. I been also pretty happy with DANL. Good deals and I kind of like to support what they did for romance. I always thought someone should do something specific for romance. So many sub genres, so many voracious readers.

Isn't it so true about getting overwhelmed about what to read next? I make all these plans and browse and buy and hunt for deals, but when it comes down to pick the next book I am like ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I can't make my mind up. Too many choices?

Yet I keep checking this thread everyday, need more books.

Last edited by Atunah; 01-06-2013 at 07:26 PM.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote