Thread: Epubcheck 3
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #14
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian can program the VCR without an owner's manual.elibrarian can program the VCR without an owner's manual.elibrarian can program the VCR without an owner's manual.elibrarian can program the VCR without an owner's manual.elibrarian can program the VCR without an owner's manual.elibrarian can program the VCR without an owner's manual.elibrarian can program the VCR without an owner's manual.elibrarian can program the VCR without an owner's manual.elibrarian can program the VCR without an owner's manual.elibrarian can program the VCR without an owner's manual.elibrarian can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, iPad
The epubcheck validation tools does find more errors than Flight Crew, amongst others the itunes.plist-thingie (I think Sigil strips those out silently, so of course the built-in FlightCrew won't find it), and unusable links in the ncx.

But the point is, that the distributors and resellers - whether we like it or not - use the "official" epubcheck, not flightcrew. So I have made an attempt to make it as easy as drag-and-drop (in windows), which I just published in the ePub forum .

It's a windows batch-thing, but similar tools should be easy to implement in OSX and Linux, I think. Feel free to play around with it

Regards,

Kim
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote